Friday, September 14, 2007

Game Night - Hillbillies Tomorrow

The time is near. Those Rocky Top Rednecks are coming into our house, THE SWAMP, tomorrow. No way those chumps are walking out with a W.

I'm off to the team hotel in a minute. Unlike our other two games, tonight will be an early night. A big team dinner and then maybe some final film study with my receivers. We want to be well rested and ready for tomorrow.

Time to begin mentally preparing for the game. I'll got through this routine about a dozen times tonight.

I am Tebow
I am Tebow
I am Tebow
I am Tebow
I AM TEBOW
I AM TEBOW
I AM TEBOW
I AM TEBOW
I AM TEBOW
I AM TEBOW
I AM TEBOW

I AM TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.
Let's Go!!!! C'mon! I'm gonna RUN YOU OVER PUNK!!!!!!

If you've got a T on your helmet - get ready for some PAIN Hillbilly.


No comments: