Sunday, September 9, 2007

First Half = Awesome. Second Half = Sucks.

Coach Meyer is pissed. He hasn't yelled at us after a game like that since Auburn last year. And I agree. We should have put 80 points on those guys. We were just killing Troy at halftime 49 - 7 but fell flat in the second half. I take full responsibilty. As the quarterback, I'm in charge of running the offense and we just didn't produce in the second half. While I got to run the ball more this game (93 yds and 2 TDs) the end result of the game was NOT pretty.

I woke up early this morning and went to break down film with Coach Mullen. A lot of work needs to be done as we've got a big week ahead. Tennessee is coming to town and now the real season begins. I just know it's gonna be a tough week at practice. It's time to get to work.


No comments: