Thursday, September 6, 2007

Care Package

Got a care package from Kirk Herbstreit today. I know he's trying to bribe me so I'll hang out with him when they come to Gainesville this season. Last year after the LSU game, I told him to meet me at the Alpha Gamma Delta sorority house cause I lined up some hot girls for us. Boy was he surprised to find out it doesn't exist! I wonder how long he wandered around sorority row that night.

The package was a pretty good one. It included a few Superman comic books, a big batch of fudge swirl brownies (bet his wife made them), a 6 lb jug of Muscle-Tech Hardcore protein mix, and a photo of Kirk holding Troy Smith's Heisman trophy above a toilet, pretending to flush it down (that was T.Joiner's idea to make him do that). I still don't know if I want to hang out with him though. I asked him a long time ago to get me a pair of Erin Andrews' undies for my collection, knowing that would be impossible. Erin told me that she can't stand Kirk and pretends to be all chummy on the air cause it's good for ratings (keep that a secret). So obviously Herbie will have to steal a pair somehow, if he can pull that off then I'll really owe it to Kirk to let him tag along for a night. Otherwise I can probably pass Johnny Brantley off on him, I'm sure he'd love to hang out.

Looks like I'm not the only one Herbie has eyes for.


No comments: