Thursday, September 13, 2007

Family Dinner

Tonight I having dinner with my parents. As you might know, my parents both went to Florida and I was raised as a Gator fan. So this is really a very special time for my family, and it's so cool that I can share this experience with them. This is the first meaningful game for me as the starting QB, and I'm really fulfilling a lifetime dream. After dinner I think we might go over to Coach Meyer's house and talk about Saturday. Coach likes to make up last minute plays and test them out on his kids in the backyard. He likes to joke that if his kids can't stop it neither can our opponent (his kids are very well coached).

My dad & I also like to fill Coach Meyer in on the history of this rivalry since he's kind of new to it. Not much else to post. Practice is going well. I think we've got a good plan for Saturday and I'm confident that we'll come out on top.


No comments: