Friday, September 7, 2007

Game Night - Troy St

This was an interesting week at practice. On Monday Coach Meyer pulled me aside and said that while we're playing Troy this week, he really wanted me to start focusing on the Tennessee game and prepare this week like we were playing those hillbillies. We don't plan on showing too much in tomorrow's game against Troy, but the focus and intensity will be there. We want to focus on play execution. That has been the motto of the week.

Well tomorrow is a late game, a sixer. So as long as I'm awake by noon I should be in good shape. Tonight I'm going to a party with Bubba, Percy & TJ. I don't know what to expect, but they assured me there would be plenty of girls with "flava" and that I would have a good time. And why wouldn't I have a good time? I'm Tim Tebow, good times follow me everywhere.

See you tomorrow in the endzone.


No comments: