Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Motivational Dilemma

Even though Auburn kinda sucks this year, we're still working really hard in practice this week. We certainly don't want a repeat of last weekend's close game. Hopefully the outcome will be as bad as a Kimbo Slice beating in The Swamp on Saturday. No mercy for Auburn. None.


Coach Meyer told me this week that if we lose to Auburn for the second year in a row he's going to take away my panty collection AND my computer so I can't blog anymore.

So it got me thinking, I don't know what I'll miss more the panty collection or the computer? I just love this blogging stuff. It's cool to give you fans an inside look at what it's like to be the QB at the best school in the country, The University of Florida. But I'll also miss my other Friday night pre-game ritual of spreading all those panties out on my bed and rolling around on them. It's a good reminder that chicks dig dominating QBs. As you can see, it's quite a dilemma.

This post is good timing as today I probably got the best pair of panties yet! Here's a pic to the right (thanks to Kristina for modeling them). After Saturday, Auburn should feel like they've been wearing a pair of them all afternoon.


No comments: