Friday, September 21, 2007

Odds Makers

Somebody pointed out to me that we were only favored by 23 points against Ole Miss. This same person also told me that the over/under is 59 1/2 for the game. I didn't know what that was, but apparantly it's the combined score of both teams for the game. Now let me ask you oddsmakers out there. If we just beat Tennessee by 39 pts at home and scored 59 pts against our last 2 opponents all by ourselves, wouldn't it seem these numbers are a tad bit low?

Now everybody knows that the ladies of Ole Miss are mostly hot, speak funny english, and really know how to flaunt their assets. But unless these girls are running around the field naked and distracting us (a legitimate possibility), I say it's a safe bet that we'll cover the spread. So if I was a betting man I'd be betting the HOUSE on the Gators tomorrow. Seriously bet your house on Florida and on Sunday you will have 2 houses.

Note - NCAA rules & regulations prohibit gambling by collegiate athletes. This doesn't affect me since gambling really just doesn't do it for me anyway.

This Ole Miss cutie is a little confused & delusional. I'll be sure to help her figure things out after the game. Absolutely.




No comments: