Friday, December 21, 2007

Michigan Manginas

I haven't talked about this yet, but I think it's hilarious. We've been slated to play against Michigan in the Capital One bowl on Jan 1. That's right, the Michigan Wolverines. Actually you might recall that early in the season I dubbed the entire Big Ten as Manginas, so let me rephrase - we're playing the Michigan Manginas in the Capital One Bowl. Can you believe it? I remember making fun at them for losing to Appalachian St, and things have only gotten worse for them. Another loss to Ohio St, followed by Lloyd Carr quitting. They finally just got a new coach this week, but basically the team is in shambles.

And you know what that means Gator fans......the 2007 Florida Football Path of Destruction (P.O.D.) continues. No excuses for sucking Michigan. This time last year you all were crying about getting snubbed out of a rematch for the title, and we all saw how that worked out for you against USC (aka ass-whoopin). Well I've got some bad news for you, a reality check if you will, we are BETTER than USC, and you? You are much much worse than last year.

Do you feel that? It's the ground rumbling as a boatload of Gators are running right for you. Or maybe it's your heart racing in anticipation of the ferocious impact you're gonna feel. Can you hear that? It's thousands and thousands of Gator fans fired up in anticipation of another Big 10 decapitation. Can you smell that? I can, and it's fear. And it's coming from Ann Arbor.

So are you ready for a bruising Michigan Manginas? I'm coming for you, and I won't be alone. I'm bringing the nastiest set of well-rested teammates that you can imagine, along with thousands of orange & blue Gator fans ready to make it a home game, and let's not forget my Heisman Trophy that will be riding shotgun! It's all onboard the FLORIDA PAIN TRAIN. Next stop Orlando.


No comments: