Monday, December 17, 2007

Get A Hobby People

Well I'm learning that with success comes celebrity. Before the Heisman I just thought people in Gainesville and the Phillipines loved me. Now I am seeing the true power of fame. Everybody wants to be you when you're famous. Some people are even pretending to be me on facebook! Can you believe that? Seriously, it's flattering and all, but people get a hobby or a life or something. Don't use me and my name to better yourself. Unless of course I'm your hero and I inspire you to do better things with your life. But to pose as me on facebook or something else is just a little wierd. To all the Fake Tebow's on Facebook - you're better than that. Go get some on your own. Go grab your own Heisman in that little life of yours. It's out there somewhere if you ever find the time to get out from behind that computer and stop pretending to be somebody you're not. C'mon enough already. Seriously people.


No comments: