Friday, October 5, 2007

Preparation for the Apocalypse II

Normally I don't post on gamedays. But I really needed something to take my mind off tonight. The LSU fans are all fired up and nearly psychotic. So while Florida fans are out starting Fortune 500 companies, curing cancer and going to Mars, LSU fans are busy with arts & crafts and torturing animals. This just proves that LSU fans are stupid. Soon to be stupider after tonight. (Yes I know stupider is not a word - I'm making a point people! This blog has exploded and now I have to explain simple things to all the non-Gators reading this site.) Geez I am so wound up. I've been throwing footballs through a brick wall all morning and now I can't wait to get out there and decapitate the first clown that gets in my way. I AM TEBOW!!!!!

Hey LSU - Come Get Some



No comments: