Sunday, October 28, 2007

Crapped Out Again

Georgia 42 Florida 30

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate losing!!!!!!!

We lost. Again. In my hometown to the Georgia Bulldogs. Once in a blue moon Georgia gets the better of us. I'm disgusted that it happened while I am quarterback. I'll give them credit, Georgia came out fired up and had a good game plan. That crap they pulled after the first touchdown with the entire team rushing into the endzone to celebrate, it actually worked for them. Their fans were into the game like I've never seen before. They sacked me 6 times, that was as many times as I've been sacked the entire season! A couple of those punks took some shots at my shoulder, but I'm not going to use that as an excuse. I don't feel pain. Pain is for the weak.

This is our 3rd loss of the year and has helped me gain some perspective. I'm learning that I can't do it all by myself. Especially in the SEC. Losing sucks. Plain and simple. I hate it. We've got a few more games left and still plenty to play for. I plan on taking out my frustrations on the rest of our schedule. I'm looking at you South Carolina and FSU. Better start preparing for the Gators now fellas because all I care about is getting back on the winning track. And winning big. Here's a little warning for those teams that get in our way - it's gonna hurt real bad. Have a medic ready.




No comments: