Tuesday, November 20, 2007

You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry

According FSU linebacker Geno Hayes, I will be "going down on Saturday" and they are going to "shatter my dream". Who is this joker? I plan on dragging his sorry ass into the endzone a couple times. I know I've been trying to downplay all their comments in the media, but here on my blog you'll get the real scoop. And Mr.Hayes I've got a message for you: I'm going to destroy you. I'll be looking for you every play just so I can run you over. Seriously there will be footprints up & down your back and many more bruises to your body and ego. After I'm done, you'll probably want to give up football because you will be the punchline of a joke. Get ready for a new nickname - Geno "I Got TEBOW'D" Hayes. So hang on for the ride pal, it's going to be a painful one! And it won't end when the game is over, because starting Saturday night I will haunt your dreams. Forever.

Needless to say, all this smack talk by FSU is making me angry. And you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.


No comments: