Thursday, November 1, 2007

I Won't Cry Anymore

Since the loss to Georgia I've been listening to Sheryl Crow's "I Won't Cry Anymore" over and over again. I finally just shut it off after an hour straight. Yeah I'll admit it - I'm a sensitive guy. But I'll still run your ass over. So think about that before you make any wise cracks about Mr.Sensitivo over here. A lot has been made about me taking our three losses very hard this season. Well what do you expect? We won the National Championship last year when I was a freshman. For most of my life I've know nothing but success. And now that I'm quarterbacking this team I expect to win them all.

Now that we've lost 3 games the pressure is off. All we are playing for is pride. The losses have only helped fuel my desire for destruction. I am going to work harder, run faster, lift more, pass more, score more, and inflict more pain on our remaining opponents.

I realize that as you've read this, it sounds like I've got a growing chip on my shoulder. And you know what - I do. I'm Tim Tebow. My legend is only going to get bigger. Check out this list of jersey sales. I don't see any other college kids on there do you? In fact here's a pic of one of my devoted fans.



No comments: