Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hand Over the Heisman


All right here's the deal people, the Heisman Trophy belongs to me. There is no debating it. I don't want to sound all cocky but there's a lot of naysayers out there and the only thing they can say is we lost 3 games and I'm a sophomore. Are you kidding me? That's the best you got. Seriously. If Coach Meyer would have let me play defense we probably wouldn't be sitting on 3 losses now. I have an idea for anyone who doesn't think I should win - gather 5 of your biggest friends, put on as many pads as you want, and meet me at Florida Field for a little game of 1 on 6. I'll wear shorts and my favorite pair of Crocs and I bet you won't be able to tackle me before I get in the endzone.

Our season is now over and I have personally crushed anything that got in my way this year. Want some proof? Look at the stats. I don't have the time or patience to scrutinize them here. I'll leave that up to you. But here's the one that matters. I get results. How many times you ask? 51 TDs. Fifty One! Half a hundred plus one more. 51 x 6 = 306 pts all by myself. No Heisman trophy winner has EVER had that many TDs in a season. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

And I did it playing in the SEC, not some WAC schedule. I became the first player in the history of college football to have 20 passing & 20 rushing TDs in the same year. I'm setting records here. What I have done is unprecedented. And people are just baffled by it. Don't worry folks, I'm not done. I plan on being the first 100 - 100 player. I'm setting the bar that high. Putting it out of reach. Just like this Heisman race. Sorry to all the pretenders out there. If you attempted tackle me this year and got punished, then you've got a story to tell the grandkids. "Back in 2007 I got run over by Tim Tebow. First sophomore to win the Heisman."

That trophy is mine. End of discussion.



No comments: