Monday, October 1, 2007

Time to Regroup

First things first, my blog is safe. Coach wasn't really going to take this away from me, he actually thinks it's kinda cool that I'm connecting with the fans.

I feel much better today and that is because there is now one less Gator fan on the planet. I took out my frustration of the Auburn loss, by pummeling this 90 lb temper-tantrum throwing weakling. Here's the lesson kid: NEVER EVER EVER question Coach Meyer or call for him to be fired. Sorry but this kid just had to be sacrificed for the good of the team, Gator karma everywhere, and most importantly my happiness.

This will be my last post of the week as LSU is up next for us and it's time to focus. Really it's the best case scenario for our team. While the Auburn loss was a tough one to swallow, had we been undefeated going into Baton Rouge there's a chance we would have been too cocky or overconfident. Make no mistake about it LSU is good, real good. The pontif Les Miles has them as legitimate national title contenders. Our spies tell us that they've been mixing vampire blood & cocaine into their powerade, basically making them crazier that Houston Nutt's wife after seeing the text message bill.

"HOUSTON DALE NUTT!!!! Over 1000 text messages in 43 days to that news tramp! That's 25 a day YOU BASTARD!!!!! What...you say nothing's going on between you two! Really? Go ahead, keep texting her cause I'm cutting off your balls and grinding them up to sprinkle on my cereal."

So yeah, we're expecting a tough fight. Without a doubt the most important and toughest game of our lives. Baton Rouge. At night. We will be ready.


No comments: